• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lost blind ?

Dusty

I purchased a ground blind from a guy I know, today. After getting it home and looking at it, I realilzed that it may have been forgotten or lost at a parking spot. I paid $25 for it but I think it is worth more.

If anyone lost/forgot one at a parking spot and can describe the blind and a item that was left inside it I will return it for what I paid for it.

No, I don't think it was swiped from somewhere but it may have been left behind by the owner and picked up by the guy I bought it from. When I opened the thing I found a drink container which leads me to think that someone had been using it. The place the guy hunts has parking spots. I am just guessing.

You don't mean the one that was missing a blade but had 2 stickers on it, do you? By the way, that post was written at a 3rd graders level, this is closer to Differential Equations.

I'm sorry Dusty, I commend you for trying to find the rightful owner. It just seems funny that there is no mention of a general area it was "found" in, and the fact that you bought a potentially hot item (it wasn't his to take and sell if he indeed found it in a parking lot) and are looking to sell it back to the original owner. Instead, you could get your buddy to buy it back from you and let him deal with it or just give it back to the original owner if he contacts you. I very well could be wrong, though. I have been before.