Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

Any bell ringers?

5 posts in this topic

The family will be ringing Saturday morning. We've done it 5-6 times. It's an interesting social experiment to watch the people.

You must be ringing for the Salvation Army? When I’m in a town with the bell ringer I like the look on the ringers face when I open my billfold and drop a 5 or 10 dollar bill in instead of digging in my pocket for change. I don’t go to the bigger towns very often so why not drop a little extra. Thank you for ringing. I also donate to Hospice being that is a very worthy cause also.

I will be doing it for the first time next week in Moorhead. It will be an interesting experience....see what it is like from the other side of the bell.

Good for you and your family .I really admire you ringers who take time out of your busy lives to donate time to a VERY great organization .It is one of the few charities that I donate to.They really are needed in these most difficult times for some poor folks.

Thanks for cleaning up the post Dave. There's no room for negativity when it comes to the Salvation Army, they have and continue to do many great things for people in need not only during the holidays but all through the year. Thanks to those who donate thier time to help!