• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing very exciting last night. Sometimes I question why some mediocare singers get through and some I thought were pretty good get sent packing. I can't believe Bikini girl is still around. she is not star quality.....

Are you kidding? Everyone knows the Bikini girl, the producers of the show would be shooting themselves in the foot to get rid of her. She'll be gone soon enough, but they will milk her all they can in the meantime.

Deitz, I agree with the guy in Glasses, he is very good. Those two teams were great. Bikini girl was horrible both nights. I don't get how these kids mess up so bad on group day. Have they ever watched the show? And the ones that beg are really annoying, just leave.

I guess it was sour milk huh? grin

There were a couple of guys that were lights out. The rocker looking guy with the leather pants blew everyone else out of the water IMO. He'll be top 10 for sure.

I disagree sand... I think there are at least 4-5 really talented people, I think when they get them down to the final cut it will be a great show.. I dont have names down yet.. but there are 2 gals that have really good voices, and the guy with the glasses is very good in my opinion, Rocker guy too..

I think the black girl who is a single mother with the short hair is the odd on favorite from the girls and the guy who kinda looks like a knock off of David Cook with the black hair and eye liner could be the favorite from the guys side. I like the dude with the glasses and raspy voice who's wife died but I don't think his range will carry him all the way.

The guy with the glasses and raspy voice is, along with the rocker, my two favs for the finals so far. The singer mother is very good as well. If glasses dude picks his songs right and fits them into his range he will be fine. You don't need an insane range, you just have to sing within yours. That's the problem most have had in the past.

Dietz,

I think Lil, the black girl with a husband and kids is the odds on favorite from the girls side, the girl has pipes and is not afraid to use them. I do like the dude with glasses who lost his wife but I think he will not make it to the top, will be in the Top 12 but will get axed before the finals. Keep an eye on that guy Adam, with the black hair and funky eyeliner thing, he may be a sleeper for the finals.

That bizarre Puerto Rican girl, Tattiana HAS TO GO! NOW! And that weird guy with the piercings all over his face and the girly hair band he wears, send him packing asap as well, save the Drama for your Mama!

I don't know, I think they let a good one go? The black girl with the white pants and the brimmed hat, the one whose mom was there, I thought she sounded pretty good? Maybe I missed something?

There were a couple that they kept that I thought should have got the hook, maybe tonight? That one boy that got all emotional with everyone...had bare feet in the waiting room, he's one and then there was an emotional dark haired girl that I didn't think sounded the best. To many of em, can't recall the names.