• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about that guy with the really deep voice? I couldn't stop laughing with every word he sang. Same with that kid who looked like he was in pain as he was singing. I believe Simon mentioned to him that he wasn't sure if he was singing in Bulgarian because he couldn't understand a word he sang.

I'll watch for the first couple weeks to see these kind of acts, then again the last week to see the really good acts. All the stuff in the middle is boring to me.

I think "bikini chick" got her "points" across to Simon and Randy but not sure Paula or the new chick was buying them! LOL

I was watching the show with my 25 year old son and I had to keep rolling his tongue back into his mouth while he was watching. He just kept saying, "yummy" during her whole audition.

Windy

How about that guy with the really deep voice? I couldn't stop laughing with every word he sang. Same with that kid who looked like he was in pain as he was singing. I believe Simon mentioned to him that he wasn't sure if he was singing in Bulgarian because he couldn't understand a word he sang.

Man, those two were funny for sure. The deep voice guy, at first I thought he would be unique and then he started, what he thought was singing.

I didn't care for the bikini chick one bit.

One thing that gets me through watching the show with the fam, beside the family time, is DVR.

There's more than once where they show a closeup of the judges, and then during the same audition, they show a judge again, but you can see off to the side where there's another judge sitting.

Last night they showed Paula sitting to the right of Simon, and during the same audition, they showed Kara sitting to the right of Simon.

You could just see the edge of her arm and shoulder on the edge of the screen.

I had to rewind to show the wife.

Some pretty good talent the first two nights. I think it will be another good season. I like the fact that they added the fourth judge Kara something. She actually appears to have her own opinion compared to Paula who just reiderates what Simon and Randy state. I hope this is Paula's last season. She adds nothing besides mumbling nonsense....

I watched last night...only for my wife wanted to.

There are so many "fakes" on there that act like they can sing and just want to get on TV. Do people really think that these people actually believe they have talent? Come on.

And, some of the people they "like" vs some they "hate" are jokes. How did the "rapper" last night get through? Or the weird guy that had a dream about Simon. Then, they cut the guy with the cheerleaders. Come on....

I lost respect for the show when they cut a lady for she did not have the "looks" to be a singer. She sang beautifully, and they told her that...but they ALL voted no for her looks were not there. And now they say it is not about looks, come on.

I hope my wife doesn't want to watch it with me again....

Yeah, I know. Not everyone likes the same things, or has the same tastes in anything...what I was spoofing about is the topic of guys watching the American Idol...nothing but idle banter, something to write about on a cold day...nothing to it and not aimed at anyone.

the first couple weeks is for the laughs and the last couple weeks are tough. cuts are such a big downer for the people that make it that far. but the good thing is that the people that make it close to the end usually end up in bigger and better contracts than the on AI gives out. look a chris daughtry(sp) he is rockin it and he did not win.. last year david cook won and he isnt doing to hot... there are a few other examples just dont want to write a story...