• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deadliest Catch

bassNspear

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt that the tv show where they go on these fishin adventures that are dangerous? remember the spearing gtg? and all the grief you were giving everyone? crazysmile besides from what i hear about the size of your spear hole, thats deadly in itself.

im getting excited for the show again this year. I have not seen any commercials for it when its going to start?

Anyone else?

It started in 2008 on like april 10th or 12th something like that?? so I'm sure it will be around the same time this year. We got a couple of month yet. I know that for sure. I'm guessing early to mid April. I LOVE this show as well. What is your guys favorite boat. I like Phil and the boys but after last year I would have to say that the "Time Bandit" is my fav. I loved the tribute they made to there dad with the backwards turn out in front of the mountain he's barried on. Those guys got class if you ask me. wink

What is your guys favorite boat. I like Phil and the boys but after last year I would have to say that the "Time Bandit" is my fav. I loved the tribute they made to there dad with the backwards turn out in front of the mountain he's barried on. Those guys got class if you ask me. wink

Yup, John Hillstrand and his brother Andy.

I'm a NWern guy here. First week of August my buddy moved to Seattle, so we road tripped, went to the marina where NWern docks but was told they were out at sea, had left a couple weeks earlier. Time Bandit was in dry dock so we didn't see that one either. Now the name escapes me, but the chase/film boat was there, was pretty much a tourist set up, but some of the crew were there. We didn't tour it, $15 to walk & see where the do the crabbin'.

His sis-in-law is high up in Coast Guard, couple years ago when the ship got "boarded" by the Coasties, she was on the Coast Guard boat that was seen in the background. She said it was all pre-arranged that they don't typically board the ships in the middle of the season but producers wanted a little more drama.

My folks have a place on a small island off of Kodiak Island and I got a few pics (from them) of some of the boats that are on D.C.

One is of the "SAGA" which was on season one or two and the other is of the Time Bandit. It was being used as a transport ship (on the off season) for game fish between out bound ships and land bound ships.

My parents talked to a few of the people on the dock in Kodiak over the years and they all said that these guys work ther butt off. not just what we see but through out the year. I guess its not just what we see on T.V. but alot more. I really love this show and I know they work alot. I can't even think how hard these guys work. I don't want there job thats for sure!!!!!

I wish I could post the pics but there all printed pics not dig.. sorry.