• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Legal or not??

What about the requirement to be concealed in natural vegetation when hunting water. Does that same rule apply to hunting hard water? I would think so....but then again it could be similar to field hunting......

Thank god I'm not the only maniac out there. I spent an hour watching geese 20 yards away on a river.(about 150 of 'em, mixed with 25-30 swans) I made a perfect stalk on them and they never knew I was there. The only problem, giant sheets of ice floating down the river. I thought retreiving geese while dodging 100#-500# sheets of ice might be the death of me. I did think of forcing my way out there with a canoe and setting up on the ice that they were sitting on. When I told my wife of my plan, she simply told me that I don't have enough life insurance for that. And the wise acre pointed out that my canoe is camo, not white.

I think you have to be in some sort of natural vegatation is the rule with that said. This weekend I layed in a boat out on some ice this past weekend and did pretty well. We layed white sheets over the boats that we drug out for safety and dressed in all white set out decoys and watched them drop in did ok but sure was fun! but we were sitting in some pencil reeds sticking through the ice that we considered natural vegation then.