Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tullibee

Snowmobiling Buddy??

1 post in this topic

I am living up by Ely this winter and am wondering if anyone from the area or if anyone is going to be up visiting the area wanted to do some snowmobiling.

The type of riding that I like to do is mostly off trail/boondocking/power line riding. I have an older RMK 700 so it is pretty much set up for this kind of riding as apposed to the trail variety.

Cory

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Everything turned out awsome, I'll definitely be hanging the bellies again. Cold smoked then heat with more smoke.
    • love the answer thirdeye!!!!  hang onto that last bottle!!
    • Should be some good games today, I'm definitely rooting for the Falcons and Steelers but I don't know man. The Pats just seem to play the best team ball in the League. Guys step up and perform at every different position.  The Packers are just scary in the post season, not so much the whole team but that dirty dog Aaron Rodgers.    I hope they both turn out to be competitive and exciting. 
    • Should be some good games today, I'm definitely rooting for the Falcons and Steelers but I don't know man. The Pats just seem to play the best team ball in the League. Guys step up and perform at every different position.  The Packers are just scary in the post season, not so much the whole team but that dirty dog Aaron Rodgers.    I hope they both turn out to be competitive and exciting. 
    • You miss the Bush administration? Howso considering the Obama administration was pretty much the same only cooked a little longer?
    • many of my 2nd graders have more frontal cortex development........
    • My trailer is a bit over 20 years old. It was redecked 10-12 years ago with 3/4 plywood decking that was not treated and that lasted about 10 years as well so it seems a decade is the lifespan of regular plywood left outside with no treatment.    I replaced the deck for a second time this year and used treated plywood so we will see if that makes it more than a decade. I would suspect you might expect at least that much life from advantech even though it doesn't seem to be rated for continuous exposure if I read it right.
    • That's what I miss most about the Bush administration. Sure, they were evil, but at least they were freaking competent. Sure, they lied a lot, but at least it wasn't about easily disprovable things like crowd size. When they lied, they lied to further their agenda, not to mask their hurt fee fees.   All Presidents are ridiculed.
      This is the only one who takes it personally. Such a baby. Sad!
  • Our Sponsors