• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Video of Bucks on Scrape

huntmup

Moultrie Game Spy 4.0 IR

I passed on the small one in the video and a number of other smaller bucks with the bow and shotgun so far this season.

I'm thinking about passing on the other two if I get the opportunity. Just think how big they will be next year.

th_trailcamSCRAPE092.jpg

th_trailcamSCRAPE091.jpg

th_trailcamSCRAPE061.jpg

Very respectable to see someone with the personal self discipline to pass up "half-grown" bucks. I hope and trust you will see them again in the future!

Keep shooting the Does for practice & eatin'!

"Its a lot harder to GROW a Trophy Buck than kill one. Growing one takes 5 Years - Killing one takes 5 Seconds!"

Hey quack, sorry I didn't tell you which pics to post, thanks first of all for doing this, maybe put the bucks fighting pictures and the 2 1/2 year old bucks and up. Thanks again and Merry Christmas. Not sure which thread, maybe this one if you can, it is multiple bucks visiting a lone scrape or traveling through. Take your pic., did you like the body size on that 1 ? His rack didn't seem to match his size very well. I'm still unsure if that 1 photo that is a little blurry is the 14 pointer I got Nov. 9th ??? Who knows. Thanks again.