Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bgreen82

zombie mode for world at war

8 posts in this topic

anybody else love this mode? i think the furthest ive got is 9 though. any tricks? i keep hoping to get a flamethrower out of the cabinet.

I too like zombie mode.

Highest ive made it was 16 with 4 players. Most people prefer to only open the one side room. That strategy does work but when the zombies start flooding in their is no where to run. I have also played where we unlocked everything but I think you need 4 decent players with mics for that to work well.

the flamer is good early, after level 10 I dump it. The ray guns are where its at!

yeah it's a hoot.

I have it unlocked if anyone ever wants to play

I thought it was a nice bonus. Dang things are everywhere

definitely adds to the replayability of the game. i have barely played the online multiplayer, because of the solo campaign, the coop campaign and now this.

I love the nazi zombies mode. Very fun and mixes things up.

well, got to 16 last night with 2 other friends. we'll probably try to hit 20 tonight. it's nice when multiple players get the ray gun. i love a ray gun/browning comination. and if you get molotav cocktails as a specialty grenade, that never hurts.

I have yet to play this mode, heard it was a blast though