Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BruthaJed

In Search of Marcum XL5

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have a good lead as to where to get the best deal on a new Marcum XL5? Last year was my first year utilizing these handy tools and I used a Vexilar fl8. My research has found that the XL5 is pretty much top of the line so I am looking for the deal and ready to bite. Any info would be appreciated!

They all say out of stock on the link you provided. I maybe looking also. Thanks

Sorry about that. I did not realize that they were out of stock. You could call or e-mail just to see what the time line is for them to get in.

If your in a hurry try marine general I know they have them in stock. I saw them there a few days ago.

2nd for Marine General. Also any Cabelas or Gander Mountain should have them although normally I try to support the little guy.

Pro Fishing Supply.Dave will treat you right.

ProFishingSupply is in Waconia, directions are on my HSOforum.

Just an fyi, I am sold out of LX-5s at the moment but should be getting more any day now. You can order off my HSOforum if you don't want to drive to Waconia.

Marcum LX-5 At ProFishingSupply