• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Phone pics?

you can send then directly to photobucket if you use them for your pictures. I do that all the time.

You should also be able to send them to an email address as well.

Photo messaged charges could be applied depending on your plan.

i was killing time and looking for tips and came across this post. until i got my new camera, the phone or wifes camera was it. i expected nice pics from the wifes point and shoot but the phone i never expected to much from but thought it would at least be nice to always have a camera around for a quick pic, mostly fishing. i have been rather pleased by it. not great stuff but like i said i had not expected much. i send pics and junk to friends all the time but if I want to save a pic i use a card reader. my phone resizes to send pics and the quality is bumped down. by using a reader I keep what i started with and there is not much to spare. my reader was cheap (10 bucks) and with the adapters my card came with it will fit sd, mini and micro. just thought this may be of interest to some of you and thought i would share some pics taken with my phone. the color effects were done with the phone and though they may not be great quality i managed to bring home something that caught my eye.

and because of my phone i can also ask, what is that red plant? 3075752896_3e0cd2aeb2_b.jpg

3074918125_d328e67195_b.jpg

3074918721_7d91fcb1f3_b.jpg

3075566919_9593c5655a_b.jpg