• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So this weekend we travled from prescott to ladysmith in hopes of getting some deer, and some braggers, but man i dont know if was just our group of guys but oh man the deer hunting was slow. we mad 5 drives on saturday am and drove out one doe on the last drive and on sunday we made 4 drives and came out empty. Im just wondering if anybody else was luckier then us, or if it was kind of like this everywhere around the ladysmith tony area..? thank you

Yeah its was so slow, number of hunters seemed down a bit, I only see 2 deer on sunday but couldnt make a good shot. My brother got a big doe on county land. Last year I got a big 7 pointer on private land that borders by Rusk county forest on hwy 27. I am done with hunting but bowhunting oh yeah!