• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I see none around here any more,But the nights I was lookin at the Moon Venus & Jup. 3 nights every night I could hear em flyin over in the area.

This is the first year out here I saw Lesser canadas,lots of em! No snows, when I lived eastern Mn they were normal but not here.

On Saturday, we were the first guys in the field. There were some more guys in the field next to us that whack them good also. I know they ran a couple different groups through also.

Sunday was even better. I am hunting tomorrow and will see what is up. Fresh snow, they should be easy!

Fairly easy this morning. Shot 20! Mostly pairs and singles. A couple small groups. The major flight was just starting when we filled out.

Most of the time it is not easy or even close. Fresh snow, a field that has not been hunted in over a week and a feeding field within 1/2 mile really helps.