Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robert1965

is it finally here/

5 posts in this topic

all my gear is now in front of me. I am stoaked, have truck will drive, ice me.

At first I thought this said you were soaked......thought maybe you went out too early. I am pumped this year too. Lots of new equipment. smile

LOL, I read the same thing ..Soaked? why did you p.....nm

Small lakes/bays around chisago seam good, and ofcourse NORTH. it doesnt appear the south will win this year with the good ice first battel ....

no I'm not wet. I'm just excited about all of the commotion, and what looks to be a early start up north anyway, ice season.

i want ice to fish on in the metro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(can you find the only "1" in that??)

haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• DOILIES. Those thing on yer man-cave table tops. So that's a pic of DOLLY, huh? Smurf 's ol' gal friend?       
    • The first piece that Golden State might be losing is Andre Iguadala. Would love to see the wolves grab him.
    •   Sure anytime. But, it kind of sounded above you were over Dollies?  Or was that Dolly's?  
    • With all the moist and cool weather, the slugs are having a feast on our garden plants.  My wife asked me to look over some plants that the insects were destroying.  Upon inspection, this is what we found - slugs.  The vegetables treated with slug bait were fine.  It was the flowers, asters, marigolds, pole beans, etc. that were untreated and weakened by some hail were experiencing a slow death.  Check this photo out of the slugs.  These were white like extra large maggots.  They are all treated and coming back strong.
    • WOWZER what a beast!!!!!!!!!!! that DNR  biologist, Mero, i had a talk with him he did the creel survey on our little lake up in itasca county, odd that he would comment about mille lacs since he was out of the grand rapids DNR  office!!!!!! good guy though!!!!!!
    • Crud. I knew that would come back on me. I'll haveta head up to leeches and borrow some of his table doilies. 
    • http://www.startribune.com/monster-muskie-found-on-mille-lacs-exceeds-state-record/431203243/
    • And that's the key...it takes a guy or two to step back from the max deal and take a pay cut to keep this type of talent together. In the NFL, the Patriots are a dynasty because Tom Brady is smart enough to take far less than he'd command on the open mark to stay put with a great coach and build weapons around him...he values rings (aka, his legacy) more than a few more dollars. If GS can do that, they will be relevant for a very long time.
    • nope it didnt!!!!!!!!!
    • IDK, people pick apart the Hanzal/White trade as a mistake, but I don't. I think it was totally worth the shot to make a solid push. Going in everyone who did any analysis knew the first round was going to be full of 2nd round talent so losing a 1st rounder this year wasn't giving up much. I also don't think Fletch should make a trade for the sake of making a trade either. That is a desperation move and not one fueled by focusing on getting the team better. I would be shocked if someone like Scandella isn't moved in order to make room from Granlund, Nino, etc. We are really tight now with the guys we want to keep and have a few holes to fill beyond that so something has to give.
  • Our Sponsors