• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rich Gannon

The Grebe

Hey, has anyone heard a rumor, or whatever, that Rich Gannon was gonna quarterback Cleveland on like a short term contract?

I've heard this from 2 entirely different places, anyone know anything about this? We tried to look up any related info on the net this evening and found nothing?

He's like in his 40's isn't he?

Him and his hot wife are doing charity work.

Just saying, if anyone would come back, it would be Jake Plummer, who is a big handball player in my old North Idaho stomps. Course, Denny Green beat him into submission as he did many others who ended up in Arizona.

From what I could gather, it wasn't a comeback attempt, he was gonna be a temporary replacement for some team with quarterback issues, very short term.

Well, maybe the team in question resolved their issues without getting Gannon killed by the opposing team. I believe he may be older then Ferotte....probably just a rumor anyways.