• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mikko Koivu

maros91

This guy is the bomb. This is the guy we should sign to a 10 year deal. He has 3 years left on his current one. Always wins the battle in the corners and seems to through that unsuspecting hit in the corner or behind the net that levels the defender. Plus he can score and pass with the best and always backchecks. Should wear the "C" the rest of the year IMO.

Yet another tough loss, good thing that last post ringer didn't go in because they probably would have called it off anyway.

Good game tonight, most of the time when they play this good they win....but not tonight.

I am thinking that backstrom needs a rest, harding should get another shot, which he probally will this weekend with the back to back games. I though backs gave up a couple of soft goals last night.

Did anyone see Mikko yapping at the refs today to get the 10 min misconduct? I don't know if I missed it on TV or if he just said the "right" thing to get under the ref's skin. Nice win today though.