Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Will

01 grizzly muffler

6 posts in this topic

i need a new muffler for my 01 grizzly. all of the major parts retailers want big bucks for one. anybody have any advice? i need to find a cheaper alternative. i don't even trail ride this thing, i use it mainly for towing the shack.

any help would be apreciated

thanks

there's a couple places who carry used ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles and jet skis. The one I know of would be Sport wheels in Jordan. I think there's a couple others in the state but not certain where they're located.

I should have also stated that Sport wheels also has used parts from machines being "parted out".

There are people that run tractor mufflers on wheelers. Ive never heard or seen one but they say they are pretty loud. You will have to do something for a spark arester.

I have put an aftermarket on an ATV in the past, and it was a great power increase, but the loudest thing I've ever heard on a utility ATV. Never again.

I just replaced my Honda muffler a few weeks ago...it rusted out and was junk. Had to put the cash down and I stayed with Honda OEM, however the dealer wanted $300 and I went online and shopped around and got one cheaper. There are a lot of online stores out there and the prices were all different.