Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beege

Biggest Panfish you have caught

17 posts in this topic

Here are my personal bests

Perch 15" have seen a 19"

Bluegill 14.5"

Sunfish 12"

Crappie 14 3/4"

biggest crappie was 14 inches, but my uncle caught a 18 incher. 3.1 pounds, when we were out.

bluegill 10 inches

perch nothing worth bragging about.

I will set my biggest this ice season blush

Lets see a picture of that giant sized bluegill,thats 3 1/2" bigger than the Kansas state record.Got to see that pig!

bluegill/ "10.5" black crappie "15" I may have let go a state record rock bass on cut foot.. Did not weigh it or measure.. it was around "2" pound plus.. camera was burried under equipment.. did'nt find it till later in the day..

I fish a lake here in Michigan where it is not all that uncommon to catch 13" gills. I don't have a picture of that fish, but i wish i had. If I get any big ones this winter I will most definately post them for you all to see.

I was with a guy on a private lake fishing Crappies and watched him catch and release a 19"...you could fit a beer can in its mouth. I personaly caught and released a 17" that night and wanted to take it home but the agreement was no keeping or pictures to prove anything. That way everyone will think I'm b.s.ing is what he said.

Beege,hope you know how lucky you are to have a resource like that.Can't wait to see a picture of a gill that size. smirk

Rope: The only bad part is that i live close to the Wisconsin border and some guys from down there come up here every day for like a 3 week stretch and keep everything that they catch. I am worried that my favorite lake is going to be desimated in no time at all seeing as the lake is only a little over 500 acres. But i do agree that i am lucky to have such a fishery near me.

Here are my personal bests

Perch 15" have seen a 19"

Bluegill 14.5"

Sunfish 12"

Crappie 14 3/4"

19" perch and 14.5" bluegill ! i want to go fishing with you, you don't mind if i bring my gps along do ya hehehe winkgrin