• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

winter weather reports 2008-09

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It rained pretty hard and was windy for several hours last night here in Madison County.The snow got knocked down a lot and I am sure it was a tremendous help for our ponds here. We only got a dusting here and the wind blew all of it into Massachusettes. We are good to go for tomorrow boys. I will take a drive today and spud/drill some waters!

Will post R$C later!!

Lee's out there fishing today, he'll need about 3 coats of camp dry on his scout. crazy Raining here as well. frown Off to the dealer shortly cleaned up the inside of my Venture as much as one can in the rain. Were trying to buy in Rome, will see what Gabe can do on the 08 T&C as we have a couple Uplander options and hour away. smile

We got heavy rain and a thunderstorm last night into early morning. Now it looks like the rain is staying north of us and soaking you guys. Were gonna head south for the afternoon to "the" crappie "pond" grin

34 degrees now and they are caling for 50 tomorrow. THunderTodd, our ice will survive these two days then temps look good all week...

This is just BULL-@#$T. I FINALLY got on the ice and now it will be gone! Oh well it was a little thin anyways as it was cracking and making other noises when walking on it. I'm calling it 2.5" whistle Did however ice some nice perch though. Now I'll have to get the boat back out!

Steve

I new I would be getting over this cold about the same time the temps went back down where they belong. Should be over it by Thurs, Friday at the latest, Then I can finally hit the ice.

Thunder thanx for all you've done for me, AL. This is my new handle on here, in memory of the best Beagle I ever owned.

Just got done shoveling 6" out of my drive not to mention all the stuff the snowplow deposited at the end of my drive and in front of the mailbox. Thank god for pain meds. Yepper I think winter is here to keep us company for a while. Now we just need the wind to clean off the ice for us.