Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Thunderman

winter weather reports 2008-09

Well we are starting a early winter this year guys and its snowing like crazy out right now here in the valley and the temp is 20* and droping.This is a great thing for our small bodies of water, Im keeping my fingers crossed we get some early hardwater that would be awsome. Im looking foward to fishing with the gang this year we need to have a little gathering somewhere so we can tell lies and fish alot wink.

Thunder

Time to warm up the snow blower

Had an interesting experience coming back from Todd's house ona long [PoorWordUsage] hill off Fairview. I think I'm looking for some winter studs for the front end of the van for hill climbing.. Thanks for the help Todd that baby got dicey trying to back up and run, needed a friend. Thanks Pal..

BTW Peanut was jealous when I got home, she kept looking at me like I cheated on her, LOL.

Stopped at Dunkin Donuts in Oneida and was talking with a guy who works there and he said Fairview and and your road do not get great attention as far as plowing and salt during the winter, the kid told me all they care about is making sure rt. 5 is clear..

We only picked up an 1" of snow total in southeast Rome overnight

Call ya later...

It was 20* even this morning and the 2 big ponds in the back 150 are locked up tighter than Timmy's Wallet grin

I wonder if there are any Pannies in them. The rich old lady next door probably had them stocked when they were made...I will inquire.

Its just above freezeing here and it has been raining since 3pm this afternoon.Not much for a winter report smirk.

Chris I think you got the jigging itch out anyways crazy.

It didn't get above 30* at all in Central Madison County today...I woke up to go teach at 6:30am and it was 23*.

We may be able to get on around here this weekend or it's off to E 28 for a Pirate A$$ Whooping. We traveled last year...what makes it differen't this year?

I have room for a few if interested!

I arrived here to teach this morning and it was a whole 9*...that makes me happy. It is supposed to reach 40* they say...but it will be more like 30-35*. Then the weather guy this AM said we have an Arctic Blast coming in on Thursday with some snow. I know the place I fished on Mon. has made at least another 2 inches and shouldn't be affected too much by todays weather. Then the cold front will tighten it right back up for some fishing this weekend! I will keep you guys updated on the conditions.

Single Digits here in MoVegas...No wind to boot grin

Thunder...I missed your call...we are experiencing a Heavy Flow of Customers whistle I love and hate this time of the year...Business is Good!

I think I just heard ice making! wink

Kirk, I think that was Timmy doing a little ICE dance down in pennsylvania thats what you heard laugh. 14* and no wind nice wink