• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

well had to build me house.

well I now have a home away from home and I don't think the wife likes it.

0118140905c_zps9caf844f.jpg

0118140937a_zps8ed5939b.jpg

hole is 48x30

0118140940b_zps893aa13d.jpg

Kenneth workin the decoys

0118140958_zpsc6923d11.jpg

buddys first time out and first toss he got one and the little one I had to show him how it was done

0118141015_zps4d4caccf.jpg

0118141533g_zpsa47d2dd1.jpg

then my little touch before I left so all you will know if you see my house

0118141634_zpsf2277fff.jpg

we started the house at 8pm on Friday and finishd it on sat at 5am and was on the lake by 7am. so we don't have any shelves or reg fishing holes or bunks in it yet gona pull it home weds after my trip to Rodgers.

Very Nice Hillbilly, 9tine and Betterlabs. Nice to see Kenneth smile working the decoys hope he gets a chance at one. I didn't have a cell phone with Sat or Mon for pic's I will have to remember next weekend.

Mwal

Hawkeye43 asked how big the females get around here. Well, here's this past Saturday's catch 26.5 lbs on my digital scale, 42-43 inches (I only had a 36 inch tape)

When I saw that fish, I just chuckled, I just had to ask a question like that. Now tell me that you were calm, cool and your heart wasn't beating a 100 mph. That's a very nice fish. One more question, Did come into the red & white decoy??? wink

nine tine that's a monster. how often to you sick monsters like that.

That is my personal best to date. I've seen one or two like that for the last three years, but either cannot get a good shot or, I hate to say this, but last year I missed. It was a steep angle shot, and I just scraped scales. I guess you could say that I was a little rattled. This years fish had a white left eye, which the fish from the other years didn't have, so I'm still looking.

full-34523-42180-img_0021.jpg

I got this 34" girl yesterday morning. She came in to one of my spoons and sat right under my other decoy not giving me a shot until she turned to leave. This is the first fish I have speared in almost a month, but it makes all the work and patience worth it.