Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snoozebutton

Car crashes through kitchen in Woodbury

4 posts in this topic

Quote:
WOODBURY, Minn. (AP) - Some Woodbury residents got a startling wake-up call early Friday.

Police say a car came crashing through the garage of one unit in a townhouse complex. The car then crashed through the wall and into the kitchen of an adjoining unit.

The car became lodged in the kitchen. The driver was pinned for a short time and taken to the hospital.

Police say there were no other injuries.

Authorities are investigating.

I heard it was a guy in his 20's and alcohol is suspected. They're now saying that the house is unlivable.

Wow, that woud be a harsh wakeup call. I would imagine you wouldn't want to live there until the hole in your house is fixed.

this guy is gonna be a hurting puppy, if alcohol was involved I doubt his insurance will cover it and he will have to buy 2 houses on top of what he hit before hitting the houses

I drove by where it happened yesterday. He must have really been moving to miss that curve in the road.