Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mngirl

Ice fishing

25 posts in this topic

Any person looking for an ice fishing buddy this winter let me know. I'll pay for gas and bait or whatever. Want to try to try a few more lakes than I did last year. I don't have a house but will have my own gear, mainly looking for someone with an open seat. grin

If there is a particular area you'd like to go, try posting this in that areas forum also. You may get better responses that way.

Example- If you want to Tonka, try posting in the Metro forum. Want to fish URL, post in the URL form and so on and so on.

Good luck!!!!

Email me at tinkar@gmail.com I'll be going out a lot this season and unfortunately my roomate hates ice fishing... darn him! :P I have a nice portable and I too want to try a ton of new lakes! smile

Any person looking for an ice fishing buddy this winter let me know. I'll pay for gas and bait or whatever. Want to try to try a few more lakes than I did last year. I don't have a house but will have my own gear, mainly looking for someone with an open seat. grin

I will have an open seat quite a few times this season. I will be fishing three evenings/on week days, and pretty much All day Saturdays and Sundays. I do a lot of fishing on Tonka, White Bear and Medicine. Actually driving north to fish this weekend! email me here anytime: sclyma@yahoo.com

You could go with my wife to LOTW since I will be working this winter.....I have a nice wheel house that I keep up there.... She nows loves ice fishing because of the set-up.. And LOTW helps a little too....

I hit the ice season pretty hard. You can drop me an email at s_e_hendricks@comcast.net and I'll get you out there. I have a house that seats 6-8 people so it's no problem getting extra people out.

Sweet, thanks! Hopefully we have enough ice soon, my X-mas present to myself this year is some ice fishing gear! And honestly, I have no particular lake I want to fish, I will travel in the metro and a little outside. smile

You could go with my wife to LOTW since I will be working this winter.....I have a nice wheel house that I keep up there.... She nows loves ice fishing because of the set-up.. And LOTW helps a little too....

I can see giving up the wife, but not the wheel house!!! eek

Walked out on some little lakes today had about 3 inchs, good clear ice. Not long now!

Mike, that's so nice coming from someone who wants nothing to do with me. Don't worry, I can manage without you, it's been working great so far I've come to realize wink.

We should have a early ice get together. I don't have a house, but I'll buy up the bait and drinks. smile

Mngirl I think I'll be trying some metro lakes this winter as well, moved to Apple Valley this summer so I need to target a few lakes around here since it's a little closer, I'll give ya a heads up when the time comes. Can prob get you on fish near the southern portion as well, kato area, JDrummer's gonna freak on that one,

Thanks guys!!!! smile Yeah, just let me know dates and if I'm free it should work! I'm hoping to get the gear this week, not quite sure what I want to get yet.

mngirl my daughter has her own house and alot of times does not fish cause she has no one to go with.It is a compfy little house that you can sleep in.I am 100 miles away so not a big help.she lives in shak.works in bloom and I goes to school in mpls.You two should talk.

mngirl, if you ever get to the rochester area give me a e-mail I goto a place here and catch some really nice trout. plus I have a flip-up 2person...fishingforpike@hotmail.com Good luck fish'n this yr...

Definitely! Have her email me at jesyka_41@hotmail.com if she is interested.

Mn girl holy smokes looks like you have lots of willing people to fish with. I rented 24 billboards along the freeways of the cities and the only offer ive had is from the govenor. I had to turn him down as I am a democrat, but hey im going to keep trying

good luck and fish safely