• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice fishing

mngirl

Any person looking for an ice fishing buddy this winter let me know. I'll pay for gas and bait or whatever. Want to try to try a few more lakes than I did last year. I don't have a house but will have my own gear, mainly looking for someone with an open seat. grin

Any person looking for an ice fishing buddy this winter let me know. I'll pay for gas and bait or whatever. Want to try to try a few more lakes than I did last year. I don't have a house but will have my own gear, mainly looking for someone with an open seat. grin

I will have an open seat quite a few times this season. I will be fishing three evenings/on week days, and pretty much All day Saturdays and Sundays. I do a lot of fishing on Tonka, White Bear and Medicine. Actually driving north to fish this weekend! email me here anytime: [email protected]

Sweet, thanks! Hopefully we have enough ice soon, my X-mas present to myself this year is some ice fishing gear! And honestly, I have no particular lake I want to fish, I will travel in the metro and a little outside. smile

You could go with my wife to LOTW since I will be working this winter.....I have a nice wheel house that I keep up there.... She nows loves ice fishing because of the set-up.. And LOTW helps a little too....

I can see giving up the wife, but not the wheel house!!! eek

Mngirl I think I'll be trying some metro lakes this winter as well, moved to Apple Valley this summer so I need to target a few lakes around here since it's a little closer, I'll give ya a heads up when the time comes. Can prob get you on fish near the southern portion as well, kato area, JDrummer's gonna freak on that one,

mngirl my daughter has her own house and alot of times does not fish cause she has no one to go with.It is a compfy little house that you can sleep in.I am 100 miles away so not a big help.she lives in shak.works in bloom and I goes to school in mpls.You two should talk.

Mn girl holy smokes looks like you have lots of willing people to fish with. I rented 24 billboards along the freeways of the cities and the only offer ive had is from the govenor. I had to turn him down as I am a democrat, but hey im going to keep trying

good luck and fish safely