• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Traditions Must End......................

zamboni

Detroit Lions EVERY Thanksgiving. Am I alone here??? Cowboys are supposedly Americas team, that's fine. I am OK with them playing every year. But something needs to be done with the other game. I am all for giving it to an AFC team. Patriots, maybe? Anyone have any other suggestions?

I don't think any team should have a lock on Thanksgiving Day games. Either rotate them or treat it like Monday night games where they try to come up with match-ups that have some national interest.

I agree.

I love having the Kitties on Thanksgiving....It accelerates the Tryptophan.

Agreed, and everyone including the dogs at our house knows how crabby I am when I don't get my Thanksgiving Day nap in! wink

Oh I don't know, you are probably only going to make a couple of thousand fans sick that day. I don't think they've sold out yet this year have they?

It should be fun to watch the fans with the brown paper bags over their heads. You know your team stinks when fans do this.

It should be fun to watch the fans with the brown paper bags over their heads. You know your team stinks when fans do this.

I think the Saints, or should I say the old Aints fans started that back in the day.