• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

canned beverages are better on ice

fishwater

While working in Oregon everybody had it on tap...yummy.

Next thing you know it starts showing up in bottles around here, nice! That stuff really knocks me in the head the next day though...OUCH!

Ferny

Does anyone else think that beer in cans tastes different than beer in bottles? I prefer bottles but I do understand the convience cans bring to the table, weight, clenup and they will pay you for recycling them. I just think beer tastes better out of bottles. What do you think?

As a tradition exclusively for hard water fishing, a buddy and I nip on Blackberry brandy. I hate the stuff but who can argue with tradition.

Awesome! I had this tradition with my grandpa. I can't say I like the stuff but you can't argue tradition to a 76 yr. old man. wink

Anyone else ever have Snowshoe Grog? As much as I detest BB Brandy, Grog was the worst.

Glad to hear Surly is in cans though. I much prefer bottled beer, even if it's the mass marketed swill. There is precious little good beer served in cans.

I usually go with the 25 oz. St. Pauli's or Becks. They don't freeze as fast. I start with them at room temp if I'm going out with the portable.