• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Toyota Sienna tires

New van but the factory tires are junk Firestone FR380 215-65-16. Any one have any thing good to say about other tires or bad things to stay away from? I have Good Years on my work van and like them Comfort Treads, and may just go to them but want to see what you guys think.

I had the same junk on mine when I bought it used. Put on goodyear regatta2 and have 50,000 on them and they are still good but may put a new set on the front to help with winter driving. Have had many sets of them and always get over 50,000 out of them

It might be tough finding Regatta's as goodyear has decided to retire them. Assurances, Assurance ComforTreds,and Assurance TripleTreds are all good tires. The only complaint we get on the TripleTreds is they are a little noisier because of the tread design.

We have been through a few sets of tires on my wifes car. I was most impressed with a set of Firestone Afinity LH30's that were on it. They seemed to be a great all-around tire. The tires did a very good job in the snow.

Now there are a set of Bridgestone Insignia SE200's on the car. So far so good.