• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who would you start RB for Week 12

bassNspear

It really comes down to Jones-drew or Slaton.

The last 6 weeks Jones-drew is one of the hottest backs in the game, if not the hottest.

He is going against the vikes D and Slaton is going against the Browns weak D.

When someone is really hot I like to stick with them.

I would vote Jones-Drew.(but Slaton would not be bad either) smirk

Vikes rushing D is tough but Jones-Drew also catches passes out of the backfield which the vikes arent the best at stopping. Just look how Warrick Dunn shredded them last week doing that. Im personally starting MJD but tempering my expectations, i could see 35 rushing yards, 55 recieving yards and a TD

couldn't agree more....

Peterson is by far the most feared back in the NFL now....LT (dont know whats going on there) Westbrook (more receptions but needs crutches to get down the field) and everyone else appears to have a RB by committee...

Slayton is a pleasant suprise this year i say go with these two and you shouldn't be disapointed

I would say AP and Slaton also. MJD is a matchup guy just like Micheal Turner. They are both awesome when the matchup is right, when its wrong they turn to average at best. Slaton will have a big game. Just checked out MJD stats in our yardage league. 4 weeks he has scored over 20 points and 5 of the other 6 weeks he was under 10 points. Granted last week he did have a good game in what seemed to be a poor matchup, but i would play the odds that this week will be tough.

Im trying to figure out which of my recievers to play. I have R White against the panthers. Calvin Johnson against the bucs and Santana Moss against the seahawks. I have to use 2 of these guys....