Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
bassNspear

Who would you start RB for Week 12

It really comes down to Jones-drew or Slaton.

The last 6 weeks Jones-drew is one of the hottest backs in the game, if not the hottest.

He is going against the vikes D and Slaton is going against the Browns weak D.

When someone is really hot I like to stick with them.

I would vote Jones-Drew.(but Slaton would not be bad either) smirk

Vikes rushing D is tough but Jones-Drew also catches passes out of the backfield which the vikes arent the best at stopping. Just look how Warrick Dunn shredded them last week doing that. Im personally starting MJD but tempering my expectations, i could see 35 rushing yards, 55 recieving yards and a TD

OLY    0

Thats a no brainer, AP and Slaton if you ask me. Unless the Williams boys dont play then I would have to consider MJD.

AP is a must start every week.

I think Slayton is the other guy you need. MJD is to inconsistant for me to like. Hightower had his 3 weeks in the sun already.

couldn't agree more....

Peterson is by far the most feared back in the NFL now....LT (dont know whats going on there) Westbrook (more receptions but needs crutches to get down the field) and everyone else appears to have a RB by committee...

Slayton is a pleasant suprise this year i say go with these two and you shouldn't be disapointed

I would say AP and Slaton also. MJD is a matchup guy just like Micheal Turner. They are both awesome when the matchup is right, when its wrong they turn to average at best. Slaton will have a big game. Just checked out MJD stats in our yardage league. 4 weeks he has scored over 20 points and 5 of the other 6 weeks he was under 10 points. Granted last week he did have a good game in what seemed to be a poor matchup, but i would play the odds that this week will be tough.

Im trying to figure out which of my recievers to play. I have R White against the panthers. Calvin Johnson against the bucs and Santana Moss against the seahawks. I have to use 2 of these guys....