Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
augustwest

Hello Strangers!!!!

8 posts in this topic

Sorry for the long period of silence...It's been a real LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng Semester here in MoVegas!!!

Hope to see all soon!!!

Dustin Pedroia...AMERICAN LEAGUE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER...2nd BASE GOLD GLOVE...SILVER SLUGGER AWARD...and he is shorter than Fullmoon,(5'7") sorry Ray, you are the shortest of our crew!

Any time you guys want to have a Whiffle Ball Tourney and wear your COLORS (Timmy's Umping) Bring it on!!!

See ya soon,

Chef's Out

He deserved it Doug.. Dustin's a consumate pro and a lunch pail guy that get's the job done. Gotta like theose fiesty David Eckstein types... Congrats

Dustin Pedroia...AMERICAN LEAGUE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER...2nd BASE GOLD GLOVE...SILVER SLUGGER AWARD...and he is shorter than Fullmoon,(5'7") sorry Ray, you are the shortest of our crew!

Any time you guys want to have a Whiffle Ball Tourney and wear your COLORS (Timmy's Umping) Bring it on!!!

See ya soon,

Chef's Out

Now that sounds like fun but i'll warn you I was a West Endicott Wiffle Ball All-Star. An unhittable knuckle ball and the 5 ft sweeping curve. My friends and I were constantly playing B-ball, street hockey, football, or wiffleball...

With that knee of Timmy's though we might have to let him ump from a lawnchair...

[quote=Dark Cloud

With that knee of Timmy's though we might have to let him ump from a lawnchair...