• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jason Mitchell Outdoors goes TV

Jason Mitchell Outdoor debuts on FSN North on November 22nd at 12:00 pm and TV17 Outdoors Chicago this November 23rd at 10:30 am and November 24th at 12:30 and 8:30 am. On this weeks episode, Jason Mitchell traveled to Lake Oahe last April and joined co host Tony Dean to spend an enjoyable day on the water trolling for salmon. Tony had a brilliant career in the fishing industry with numerous highlights throughout his career that spanned over a quarter of a century. Watch and listen to Tony reflect and recall some of these highlights as we celebrate the career of this fishing and outdoor icon.

Can someone please record this for me. I do not get FSN and really want to see this episode with Jason and Tony Dean together.

I already miss Tony's voice. It always relaxed me when I watched his show no matter what Tony may have been doing. Thanks.

Loved Tony and will surely love Tony with Jason. I hope they got to go mushroom hunting together! That show was always my favorite of Tony's! Good Luck Jason, I can't wait to watch!

I'll set the DVR. Tony and Jason together.........it don't get much better than that. Jason's got some big shoes to fill but he's definately the man for the job!!!!

I'm excited to see not only this show, but Jason's shows in the future!!!

Boilerguy if you can tape me a copy I would pay you for it to be sent to me. I really want to see this show. Thanks

Jason Mitchell Outdoors will air this Saturday on FSN North at 5:00 pm because of the college football schedule and 4:00 pm on FSN Wisconsin. This weeks episode takes place on Devils Lake, North Dakota where we spend the evening catching numerous walleyes with ice fishing legend Dave Genz.