• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My first ice fishing trip!!

meatfish

I am leaving on the first part of next week.Sand lake is north of winnie and I just found out is all but frozen over so by tues or wed I am fishing.My cousin is supposed to go with me but with 2 snot gobblers and a wife I will believe that when I see it.If for some reason(wife says no)my cousin can not make it I will be leaving from spicer and heading north to fish for 2 days and coming back.Anybody???Want to catch a ride?I have a comfy place to stay.

lambjm It is supposed to get real cold up there and all I need is 4" of ice,an inner tube,and a 250'rope to get to my hole and I think by tues or wed I'll be good to go.It will be making ice every night and I think you will be ice fishing b-4 you think.If for some reason it does not continue to make ice I will wait til wed,thurs.It is not guts it may be something different.And watching my fat arse belly crawl out to my spot my be entertaining to some of the locals.I would love it if you could keep me posted on the ice thickness on your lake as it sounds like the two are similar.

Thanks meatfish.