• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rogers, Warner, or Cutler????

Jim Uran

The raiders pass defense is good. They havent allowed over 200 yards passing the last month or so. I would go with Warner no matter who he was playing, he has the 2 best recievers in the game to throw to.

I would also go with Warner no matter who he played. I don't think any team can completely shut down their passing game with Boldin, Fitz, and even Breaston.

There are some guys you need to play each week regardless and he is one of them.

But your intial question does bring up another question in my mind. Why did you keep 3 QB's of that quality on your roster. I would have traded either Cutler or Rogers for sure. You can always use another good RB or WR over a 3rd QB. I think you have some wasted value on your team right now.

Warner. Must start. Dude could win the MVP. I was at the cabin reading an old S.I. from August and there was a story about Matt Leinart maturing and trying to hold off Warner. Funny to see now.

Guaranteed to get his yardage and always finds a way to sneak in a couple scores, even if he gets both in one quarter.

Like others said, if he falls behind, all the better for more yardage and attempts.

If you dont lose points for interceptions than go with Warner. He'll throw the ball 50 times a game. You gotta love those odds.

Otherwise Rogers is a close second. I've got both of them in one of my leagues and it's a good problem to have!