• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DNR Consperiacy Theory-- Bonus & Managed Permits

swedishpimple

I've killed a few deer this year, i'm just saying that in the area I mainly hunt (170) you are allowed one either sex deer and up to 4 bonus tags- Stinking stupid is what that is. If you don't think so asl the local CO!

It is feast ot famine with this state. Next hyear it will be a lotto for a doe tag! lol

I have hunted for deer and elk in several states and we are one of the few where you automatically get a buck tag but have to apply for doe tags.

MN DNR has only managed for numbers in the past and now they can't even do that right.

For my job i travel the entire state 5 days a week. There are very few deer on the roads compared to even last year.

michael

For my job i travel the entire state 5 days a week. There are very few deer on the roads compared to even last year.

michael

Maybe, just maybe the deer numbers have dwindled as a result of all the cougars the DNR has been releasing. Now I'm not saying, but a friend of my brother-in-law's cousin says that the whole purpose of the cougar-release program is to knock back the deer numbers.

Could it be that this secret program is working?