Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

Al-Qaeda leader racially abuses Barack Obama

50 posts in this topic

Al-Qaeda's second-in-command, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has used a racial slur to demean President-elect Barack Obama implying he does the bidding of whites.

Zawahiri said in an audio message posted on militant websites that Mr Obama was “the direct opposite of honourable black Americans” such as Malcolm X.

“It is true about you and people like you ... what Malcolm X said about the house negros,” he said, naming Colin Powell, the former US secretary of state, and, Condoleezza Rice, the incumbent.

The message from Osama bin Laden’s Egyptian deputy and spiritual mentor, which was produced by al-Qaeda’s propaganda operation As-Sahab, was the first high-level response from the organisation to Mr Obama’s victory in the presidential election on Nov 4.

The tape features audio extracts from Malcolm X’s speech in Selma, Alabama, in 1965, in which he unfavourably compared the “house negro” — a docile slave ingratiating himself with his master — with the embittered “field negro” who laboured outdoors. Still images on the video that accompanied the audio message showed a picture of Malcolm X, an advocate of black power who was also a Muslim convert.

Zawahiri’s message, entitled “The departure of Bush and arrival of Obama”, warned Mr Obama of a “heavy legacy of failure” awaiting him in office.

It also juxtaposed a portrait of Zawahiri wearing a white turban next to Mr Obama praying at the Western Wall in Jerusalem during a pre-election visit to Israel.

He scolded Mr Obama for “choosing to be an enemy of Islam and Muslims”, saying that the Muslim “nation had bitterly received” the President-elect’s pledge of support to Israel.

“You have chosen to stand in the ranks of the enemies of Muslims and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim that your mother is Christian,” Zawahiri said.

He also taunted Mr Obama’s plans to send more troops to Afghanistan.

“What you have announced before ... that you will withdraw troops from Iraq [and send them] to Afghanistan is a policy that is doomed to failure.

“If you still want to be stubborn about America’s failure in Afghanistan, then remember the fate of Bush and Pervez Musharraf, and the fate of the Soviets and British before them.

“Beware that the dogs of Afghanistan have savoured the taste of your soldiers’ flesh, so do send them in thousands.”

The US government condemned what it called “despicable” comments.

“If anybody needed more of a contrast between what the West and the United States stand for, in terms of democracy and what these terrorists stand for, I don’t think you need to go any further than those comments,” said Sean McCormack, the state department spokesman.

The message was released as a senior al-Qaeda terrorist was reported to have been among six suspected militants killed when a US drone fired a missile at a house in north west Pakistan.

Pakistani security sources said that the man was Abdullah Azzam Al-Saudi, a Saudi national, who was said to have been close to Zawahiri but was not on the FBI’s list of most wanted terrorists.

They claimed that US intelligence officials had identified him as the main link between al-Qaeda’s senior command and Taliban networks in the Pakistani border region.

Alright, does this cheese anyone else off? Like him or not, agree with him or not, he is the President Elect of OUR Country!! These inbred piles of carp really need to be stopped. I think this will sho BHO that you can't just sit down and have tea with these unhuman wastes of space and make the world better. They need to be taken out.

I think it shows that it does not matter who was elected, the radical Muslims are still wackos. It has nothing to do with Obamma, but the United States.

I for one will support President B Obamma and his policies until the point in time when he changes my mind. I am hopeful he will bring about the change he speaks of, but am not holding my breath.

I agree with you 100% farmboy. I think this shows that it doesn't matter to these pigs what color your skin is, if you are American they want you dead.

Sticks and stones Sandmannd sticks and stones

You fell right into what they want you to do. Repeat this garbage and have the general public converse on this subject by this they get the weak minded and the Obama anti's in the states all riled up casting dought on the president elect before he even takes office. And I thought you were going to support the new president ellect.

I cant wait till Hannity and Rush start talking about this. I can see them druelling as they wright their scipt.

I don't think I said anything about not supporting him. The only thing I said was this should show him that you can't just sit down and talk to these worthless piles of garbage. Doesn't mean I don't support him. I just hope his eyes get open to what is going on and how these cave punks are the scum of the earth.

I don't think ever, where Obama said he would sit down and talk to Al queda. I'm sure he also didn't say he'll sit with Binladen either. Let's not expand this "lets talk to them" to people, for obvious reasons, Obama will not engage.

Don't add spin either. It was the conservative mantra about how obama are buddies with these islamic exteremists.

This type of thinking discounts the intellgence of our President elect.

I do not think Sen Obama ever really had any illusions that he will be able to sit down with these people and figure everything out. He is much to smart for that. He told the people what they wanted to here. There is no question that Pres. Bush is a very aggressive President in dealing with rouge countries and factions and when Sen Obama comes out and says we need to make more of and effort to talk with these countries people listened.

We must differeniate Iran from Al queda. Stephen Baer , former CIA agent talks about Iran. It is exteremely informative, and also how to weaken Al queda.

PS click the 12pm program for Nov. 12th.

I don't think ever, where Obama said he would sit down and talk to Al queda. I'm sure he also didn't say he'll sit with Binladen either. Let's not expand this "lets talk to them" to people, for obvious reasons, Obama will not engage.

Don't add spin either. It was the conservative mantra about how obama are buddies with these islamic exteremists.

This type of thinking discounts the intellgence of our President elect.

can you name the conservative who said al qaeda were friends with Obama??

I don't put too much stock in the wild rants of someone like Zarwihiri. Whatever cave he is speaking from should be getting cold this time of year

You definitly can find it tackleman. I'm not going to do the dirty work by posting it here. If not al qaedea it's some other islamic exteremist group...one's endorsment specificlly has been the mushroom cloud for some members here. But I apologize, Im not going to fight old battles that was locked.

Bcak to the topic, I do not believe Obama is so navie to "talk" to al qaeda. I hope he listend to what Stephen Baer said.

You definitly can find it tackleman. I'm not going to do the dirty work by posting it here. If not al qaedea it's some other islamic exteremist group...one's endorsment specificlly has been the mushroom cloud for some members here. But I apologize, Im not going to fight old battles that was locked.

Bcak to the topic, I do not believe Obama is so navie to "talk" to al qaeda. I hope he listend to what Stephen Baer said.

It's because you can't find it because no conservative ever said it. you threw it out for impact effect. the only thing i found that conservatives questioned the wisdom of sitting down with Iranian leaders and roque nations unconditionally. also, a hamas leader did endorse him. but i heard no claims he was friends with any of them

off topic, i have noticed a pattern for hard core obama supporters. Whenever someone questions an appointment or a policy he plans on putting forward, his supporters scream, "i thought you said you would support him." the irony is this is coming from the same people who questioned evrything, and i mean everything, gwb did and called it true patriotism. i only said he deserves to have a chance to show what he can do before i go off on him. doesnt mean he is above opposition

whatever the reason for my in-action you'll use it for your purpose. I don't care anymore.

But i get to do this.

offtopic.gif

^_^

whatever the reason for my in-action you'll use it for your purpose. I don't care anymore.

But i get to do this.

offtopic.gif

^_^

My point made laugh

laugh Funny Sean, funny.

Try to keep it on topic guys. I don't think anyone was bashing him but you can take it however you want. I'm pointing that first these jokers are already calling out OUR President Elect. They are, of course, showing no respect for anything American.

It just drills home that no matter who was in office, terrorists are going to go on as life as normal. You can't use a soft hand on these guys, you need to take off the belt and whip 'em.

I find it amusing that anyone would think Al Quieda would bow down to kiss the cheeks of the Chosen one.

Mabey now he gets the message that an international love fest is not on the radical Islamic agenda.

For his own safety, Obama may have to distance himself from some of his own friends and supporters.

He may even find the company of John McCain's friends and supporters a little more comfortable. wink

Obama is going to be the president SUPPORT HIM let's see what he does before any knocking is done. Like two years then lets see what happens.

Obama is going to be the president SUPPORT HIM let's see what he does before any knocking is done. Like two years then lets see what happens.

I appreciate you letting us be critical of him in two years.

At least you're allowing us that

I find this all to be factual in those I deal with in daily life, also.

For a real eye opener, go to the site itself and the Zogby poll.

God save the Republic

Juneau4,

How about I agree to support B-Rock as much as the libs have supported W over the last 8 years? How's that sound to ya?

Windy

So when the Libs supported the war for Bush...and got blamed by you connies for getting our country into Iraq....how can libs keep supporting him? I find it funny, when the libs are against bush...you cry foul...and when the libs do support him..and it turns out to be a failure...like in everything that bush did except aid for Africa...you cry "your fault".

Bush did have support from the Libs...but after 2 years in office...he lost any that was given to him. I'm sorry to take the partisian line here, i tried, apparently my fellow libs backed me up smile...but you conservatives have quite the revisionist historians.

Conservitives are already jumping on Obama before he's even actully President. Just give it a rest. Bush is still our President till jan. I gota say, he's doing a good job establishing diplomatic channels for the upcoming Obama admin.

Wow, this is going to get shut down quick. This is not to bask Obama or Bush. It has to do with the scum trying to call out our future president.

No, you're right Shane. Back to topic.

I'm getting a little worried now because of the piracy by somali pirates. It would not be a good thing when those ransom money falls to Al qaeda. It jsut feels weird...feels like the 18th century, when one of the biggest threat to national securty is...Pirates -_-.

The pirates have taken some 30+ ships this year alone. It was on the news last night about all the crazy pirates in the northwest Indian Ocean.

Time to start carrying in the boat.