Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seaner

replacement visors

7 posts in this topic

I need to replace a flip down visor on a lazer helmet and a beiffe helmet. Does anybody know where I can get ahold of any? Im having a hard time finding them online.

Have you tried Dennis Kirk yet?

yup it does not look like they have replacements for those particular helmets.

I ran into a similar problem last winter. Seems like the helmet manufacturers quit making shields after a few years. I ended up buying a new helmet from DK outlet store in Rush City. I got a heck of a deal($60, down from $150) and bought a replacement shield for 5 years down the road when they quit making them.

I replaced my lazer blizzard helmet shield by going to Lazer's direct HSOforum and getting it there. I could find no other way...

shade tree in big lake might have what your looking for or try JR grahams they have a big inventiry also. heck with the visor buy a new open face and you wont have to worry about the replacement a few years down the road, plus your visibilty will increase with the open face.

Blizzard helmet--I have a bunch of parts. I might have some shields. You need the plastic cover only, or the whole peice. I might have the ratchet peice on the side if that is what is broke also.

I have lots of the face masks and clips for the blizzard--Anyone need some let me know. I bought a whole lot of helmet parts off of a auction a few years ago.

let me know what you need specifically. And I will check.

Plautz@charter.net