• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing!

I've only fished it a few times, but there is always action. Its fun - but it also gets alot of snowmobile traffic so that gets frustrating after awhile. My first time out there, I caught a 20" - 5lb Bass on a tip up, shocked

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Char...I do have a generator and a stove....it's a luxury ice house....spoiling my boys (and me)

I'm going to bring up a coffee pot (the brew kind). Lasagna and bread for the oven on Wed night.....bacon, hashbrowns and eggs for Thursday morning. Probably a fish fry for Thursday night. Then leftovers until it's all gone. C'mon over...you and the hubby. Barb and the grouch too......

Char...I do have a generator and a stove....it's a luxury ice house....spoiling my boys (and me)

I'm going to bring up a coffee pot (the brew kind). Lasagna and bread for the oven on Wed night.....bacon, hashbrowns and eggs for Thursday morning. Probably a fish fry for Thursday night. Then leftovers until it's all gone. C'mon over...you and the hubby. Barb and the grouch too......

I better not tell the old grouch or he will be hanging around your shack the whole time.......Hey wait, that might not be a bad thing. laugh

I was going to head out this morning and have a winch and possibly a plow installed on my ATV, (gotta figure some way to get out on my lake) got up and I feel like someone hit me in the right side of my face with a hammer. sick Dang, I better not get sick now!!! I was also planning on hitting lake X tomorrow as my buddy plowed the road out to at least get down to the shore. From there I can at least walk out far enough to set up some tip ups. I am really getting frustrated with this weather, if it ain't snowing it's windy or -20. I saw Tami's picture of her walleye on the Millelacs forum and I am jealous!!!!!

It's really snowing here and I have a couple more places to shop before I am totally finished with my holiday shopping. At least it's above zero this morning.

I hope you're not getting sick either Barb!

I saw Tami's walleye pic too! You can barely tell it's her-she's so bundled up. I need to get out on the ice!!

No, the old grouch hasn't gone fishing at all this year. He has physical difficulties that keeps him home most of the time, although he could have gone with me anytime this summer. Gee, maybe he does something I don't know about when I am gone. HMMMMMMMMMM...............