Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iambjm

Burntside Bash

6 posts in this topic

I was over on the Ely forum and it looks like the Burntside Bash is set for January 31st. I hope to be able to make it.

I gotta say again, girls, I had a blast at last year's Burntside Bash!! I think the greatest thing about it was that, I was fishing for the 1st time for a species of fish I had NEVER fished for before! It was exciting to see giant red marks on my Marcum lurking near my bait CONSTANTLY! Sometimes they bite and sometimes they don't but it was fun all the same. If you're wondering whether it's worth it or not, Ely is absolutely gorgeous in the winter and fishing with FMers is just such a bonus! grin

We've also booked a room at the Paddle Inn. Now all I've got to do is make sure I've get that weekend off!! eekeekeek Why can't I be independently wealthy goshdangit! winkgrin

maybe you and jim shouldnt spend soooo much money on fishing lures and biat. eekgrinlaughwink but then agian i should talk. crazycrazy