• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

18v Flashlight Bulbs

CJH

After several years, the bulb went out on my 18v flashlight that came in the combo pack with the rest of my 18v tools (Ryobi).

Anyway, I have looked at several of the big box stores and my local small hardware store and no dice. I have seen them on a few websites, but was wondering if there was someplace local in the Twin Cities that carries them??

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

CJH

Just bought those same 18v bulbs at home depot for my milwaukee V18 light....they were in a dewalt package, i did try other H D stores that carried them but were out.... i would check out a store like that

Found the DeWalt ones at HD. They don't put them in an obvious place, they hide them among the drill bits. It only took me a half an hour to find them!

Thanks for the info guys!

CJH