• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter Outdoors News and Information

harvey lee

Otter Outdoors is one of our fine Ice leader's sponsors.

Otter Outdoors ice fishing gear is well known in the industry for consistent durability, inventive design and an unyielding passion to remain the brand of choice for the serious ice angler. It all started with sleds over a decade ago, and since that time Otter Outdoors has led the pack in product innovations and quality stemming from an obsession for the sport of ice fishing and our relentless passion for excellence.

Otter Outdoors sleds are manufactured using a rotational molding process. Ultimately this process leads to an extremely durable, rigid sled that will wear and perform far better than competitive models in extreme cold weather while dragging over the ice, mud, rocks, or whatever else is in your way.

Otter Outdoors fish houses continue to define the premium fish house market with innovative features such as the Trim-Lock attachment system, heavy duty 900 denier polyester cover material, or the modified square tube aluminum frames with the Ultra Glide System.

To top it off, Otter Outdoors features a full line of innovative, high quality ice fishing accessories that help enhance this precious time spent on the ice. When the ice is calling, Otter Outdoors will be there.

***Now through December 15, 2008, get a free $50.00 Gift Card!!!

Purchase any Otter Outdoors Ice Camo or Arctic Blue Ice House Package and get a $50.00 mail in rebate card! See your local dealer or retailer for details.

Otter Outdoors is a division of Innovative Outdoor Solutions, Inc.

Check them out on the web at www.otter.com or

www.exploreios.com.

Otter Outdoors ice fishing gear is well known in the industry for consistent durability, inventive design and an unyielding passion to remain the brand of choice for the serious ice angler. It all started with sleds over a decade ago, and since that time Otter Outdoors has led the pack in product innovations and quality stemming from an obsession for the sport of ice fishing and our relentless passion for excellence.

Otter Outdoors sleds are manufactured using a rotational molding process. Ultimately this process leads to an extremely durable, rigid sled that will wear and perform far better than competitive models in extreme cold weather while dragging over the ice, mud, rocks, or whatever else is in your way.

You can't build a house without a good foundation, and this IMO, is Otter's strongest suit. I've owned an Otter for years and the sled has always stood up to whatever I can haul or tow with it. This includes landscaping rock which weighed hundreds of pounds per rock! After seeing that, a 30 mile tow behind a snowmobile is nothing.

The ice-house portion of the package is also improved with the 900 denier fabric. Like the sleds, it's also bulletproof.

Looking forward to ice season now!

Joel

I have always had Otter brand sleds and I have pounded the tar out them, but they are still going strong (with out hyfax I might add) after 10 years wink.

This year I am switching over to the Otter’s Team Wild flip over series (3 man) and can not wait to get it out on the ice.

Great Brand of shacks!