• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Discussion

DTro

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I could do a poll or something.

I am not even going to go their grin

Now on to the hats grin

I did like the safety yellow someone brought up (WWG or LFC). Make it look like a true "CAT" hat?

553654_t.jpg

I do not know if this is an option though!

The camo might be hard to pick up on during a night photo????

Here's what I recommend for anyone who doesn't want a hat, or doesn't like the hat we go with. You can call up to FastTrack Products in Brooklyn Park and get the logo put on anything you like. There is no limit to what is acceptable. As long as the logo is in the picture, it's fine. Heck i think they might even stitch it into a piece of clothing you already own.

I lived about 2 miles from Fast Track last year and took some things into them. Late last year they changed their policy that you could no longer take items into them. You had to buy it through them.

But that's neither here nor there. I don't care what we go with, it's gonna get dirty and stinky anyways.

Originally Posted By: LFC
Originally Posted By: aanderud

I agree' date=' the number of jagbombs might have more of an impact than the color of the hat.

Still can't believe those keys didn't go in the drink. All I gotta say is at least I remembered the rear anchor....that day anyway. smile

Nuh hu.... I'm pretty sure if we consult Captain Shamu I thought that was the night that the anchor took a chunk out of the prop and then got kicked into the boat it torqued the light post....

Either way it was a fun night... [/quote']

No, the anchor that got left in the water only to come flying out later was the front one, captain's duty. I was in charge of rear anchor that night.

LOL.... I know you got your anchor in the boat that night. I just didnt realize that Shamu was sleeping so hard at the switch to leave the front one in water after take off.

I think he still needs to have that anchor worked over.

is there going to be a roll call in the future for those that want to be a part of KOTC? I didn't join last year due to moving and getting married. this year I need a reason to fish cats more often. i would also pay for a hat, so include me in the count if you need more.

Can't wait to sign up! Is there any fee besides the hat?

No, there is no fee. And the hat isn't required either, a control item logo can be printed out on any piece of paper. So, the contest is actually completely free. The hats are just an optional item, I found it a convenient way to make sure I always had my control item with me last year -- just fish with the same hat all year smile