• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Discussion

DTro

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for anything. I think that the towel would be nice, but I know that it would get smelly and nasty as I'm a superstitious. I would never wash the thing as it would turn into a good luck charm. I still over all like the glove or what about a kotc dog tag and chain. That would be cheap for all and it would be out of the way, but still in the pics.

I still like hats. More likely that everyone will use them.

Towels tend to get abused a little too much and I wouldn't want to have to keep it clean enough to use it for my control item.

How about some custom KOTC logo bug-goggles.

Or a KOTC sweat band for those hot humid nights for the bald guys.

Or KOTC "soda" can Coozies.

Or KOTC "T-shirts"

Temporary tattoos could be fun smile

Here are several sample hats. I have some time to mess around as I've been laid up with some minor surgery I had this weekend. Trying to keep myself occupied. Tell me what you think (The yellow one is a safety hat with reflective striping):

kotcsample1.jpg

kotcsample2.jpg

kotcsample3.jpg

kotcsample4.jpg

kotcsample5.jpg

kotcsample6.jpg

I really like thos hats! I would get the KOTC logo tatted if i ever got frist place!(Thats going to be hard with DTROS three fish over 50!) I have alittle room lift for it. So when is sing up, and is there limited space? Thanks.

I'm kind of partial to the top red one. A little flashy, but the colors mesh nicely.

HotPocket, there is no limit to the number of people and I'll probably start a signup in a few weeks.

Aanderud really helped me out a lot on the technical part of running this contest. Hopefully he'll do that again this year, so we need to discuss a few things and get the HSOforum set up.

Originally Posted By: dtro

Aanderud really helped me out a lot on the technical part of running this contest. Hopefully he'll do that again this year, so we need to discuss a few things and get the HSOforum set up.

I see the KOTC 2008 domain expired. Lets hope there aren't issues with KOTC 2009.

I believe Aanderud has that taken care of.

Originally Posted By: LFC
Originally Posted By: dtro

I see the KOTC 2008 domain expired. Lets hope there aren't issues with KOTC 2009.

I believe Aanderud has that taken care of.

Sweet... I figured... You guys run a tight ship...

Just like everyone else... I'm looking forward to the upcoming season.........

Now to watch the clock for May!!!!! Here KITTY KITTY KITTY