• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Lisatealz

Happy Birthday Lisatealz laugh She really was not all that excited about going to work at 6:00am today and when asked if she wanted to go out to dinner tonight she passed. Her only request was that I bring home her favorite pizza tonight. Only 29 years old and still as beautiful as ever wink

Happy birthday Lisa - grin - remember its not just a birthday its a birthmonth, make the most of it girlfriend - laugh - I'm thinking, breakfast in bed, fishing, chocolates, pizza a few times, fishing, and then even more fishing, the ice is getting ready !!!!!

WOW!!! 2 Birthday Posts??!! Awwww, you guys really do love me!!

My man came through for me too!! As I said in the other thread, I got CHOCOLATE!! And I am just loving those Papa Murphy's Garlic Chicken pizza's too so there's one waiting to be eaten too! Aren't I a lucky gal today? I'm only 29 and I have such good friends too!!! gringringringrin(even muskybait showed up!! Yay!)