• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Monster Buck my buddy shot by Norwood on public land!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great deer! Don't let all those other haters out there get you down.

Note from Admin, please read forum policy before posting again, thank you.

Thats not what this is about anyway, I scored it twice and came up with 158 6/8 and 158 4/8 and then he took it to my cousin and he has scored way more deer than I have and he is the one that came up with 170 1/8 GROSS with the split brows and stickers. I don't feel like I should have sit here and try to justify it's true score, but there are too many people out there that use this site just to tear other peoples posts apart and never have nothing nice to say. Just makes me want to not use this site no more.

Very nice buck, I bet there's more of those bucks than one might think (walking around now or harvested this season but not on this forum). I imagine there are a fair # of hunters who appreciate the hunt / deer / venison for the freezer and don't give a rip about the score of the antlers.

Really Cheffrey??? WOW what a small world and not to mention I heard last weekend a guy shot a huge 14 pt with a droptine just a little west of mayer.

Not sure where poplar WI is? Send me an email when you get a chance I need to ask a question about something

The story was he was sitting in his stand freezing his arse off and had his head tucked in his jacket and he heard a stick snap behind him and slowly looked and didnt see anything and after about ten minutes he heard another stick snap even louder and then turned reallllly slow and saw this monster 30 yds from him amd thought it was an eight and then he walked behind some trees and he put his gun up and waited for him to walk in front of him and BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

okay I need butt in here. Im the one who shot the deer and no I didnt shoot it anywhere near norwood. i did shoot it on public land up in northern MN any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to me. chris just posted the pic for me.

and to clear up some confusion i had it scored by an official measurer and it came out to be 158 2/8 green. Thank you for posting all the positive coments

Thanks

Timothy Klaustermeier