• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Monster Buck my buddy shot by Norwood on public land!!!

I green scored it for him tonite and came up with 170 1/8 twice he has a 20" spread inside and 25" main beams and tip to tip he is still 14 1/2 (no I didnt include this in the score) his mass measurements were all 4" or better.

I couldnt believe the size of this buck when he brought it over it is the biggest one I have ever seen shot around here.

Here is a couple pics after it was caped out.

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice buck. Lets not question if it is a 170 or not. Either way, its a great buck. Looks pretty old with the grey face and stubby nose. Great mass. He could have easily added a few more inches with some brow tines and just about made the B&C record books.

my dad shot his in le sueur county or how you spell that county!

Actually you're the first I've seen in a long time who spelled it correctly minus the capilization.

Nice buck. A true testament they can be found on public lands.

Why, Why ,Why do people always have to question the numbers? The guy says its 170 then its 170. You cant tell from the picture, if you dont believe him keep it to yourself. Why cant people just say nice deer!!, and leave it at that. Hope I can get one like that next week in Wisconsin.

Why, Why ,Why do people always have to question the numbers? The guy says its 170 then its 170. You cant tell from the picture, if you dont believe him keep it to yourself. Why cant people just say nice deer!!, and leave it at that. Hope I can get one like that next week in Wisconsin.

exactly! same way on other posts.......everyone has to complain KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.....nice looking buck though