Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walleyeguy32

Remington R-15 VTR, VTR 204 ruger bolt, and DPMS classic low profile

10 posts in this topic

Wondering if anyone owns any of these three rifles. I picked one of each up today and curious as to what pros and cons others have found with them.

Did you just win the lottery? Wow........I have an Olympic Arms AR15, I love that rifle. I suggest getting extra high rings with it unless it has the risers on top of the flat top. Not sure what those come with. If you don't reload, I suggest the 55 gr. Hornady Vmax factory loads.

Didn't win the lottery! But I did do alot of trading. I also got the Savage Predator Hunter in 22-250 today. I am hoping they will all get me a sub moa group with handloads at least.

I am hoping none of them shoots a flyer way too often. I think I might be pretty well rounded as far as predator guns now again anyway. I traded in a DPMS bull 24" SS .204, DPMS bull 24" SS 223, Savage model 12 22-250 with ghost camo(tank), and a Thompson Encore 30-06 pistol for the new guns.

It's in my profile if you click on my name, or tpickett@priorlake-savage.k12.mn.us

yeah it's long one and it really stinks when you have to right it into a form

Here are Walleye32's new firearms:

SavagePredatorHunterin22-250.jpg

Top to bottom is:

Remington VTR in 204 ruger

Savage Predator Hunter in 22-250

Remington r-15 VTR in .223

DPMS Classic low profile in .223