• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

iceleaders owners sponsors etc ,

robert1965

I want to plan a trip this winter. location L.O.W Sioux narrows Ontario, access to many hot spots lake trout, walleye, northerns, crappie etc. cabin sits right off white fish bay and sleeps ten people, I have tons of gear and am eager to share this opportunity. it would also be nice to meet some new ice friends, bring your camcorder who knows what you will catch, let me know I'm up for two or three trips thanks Robert.

march sounds good lots of time to plan. I have never fished in march there, i'm sure its great. there is lots of hot spots close. slab crappie in nestor falls twenty miles away, lake trout in white fish bay etc. pretty much right out the cabins door, I have a good friend who is also a guide in kenora forty five minutes from the cabin. kenora has the clearest water, and the best ice fishing on L.O.W that I have ever done. you have a chance to catch multiple species. every year it gets harder to find friends that can go, its not that easy for me either its fourteen hours of drive time from chicago. I'm fortunate enough that the first time I took my new at that time, brother in law with me to sioux narrows on a spring trip. he was hooked and bought the cabin, god bless his soul. anyway the cabin does not get used that much, I go more than any body. he keeps saying use it please, so I'm anxious to get a group together and catch some fish, let me know if your interested heres my email [email protected]