• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Syracuse Ice Fishing Show

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dose any one know what vendors are going to be out there and the size of the show . Buddy and I are thinking of going out friday afternoon but if you guys are going out sunday we might meet up with you guys.

Google Syracuse Ice Fishing Show and you will get a list of what they have for vendor's but I wouldn't go by what they have listed there because I think there will be alot more. Check your email Tyler, I can hook your brother up...

Hey guys what's shakin? Just wanted to see if any of you guys are going, I think I'm gonna try to go Saturday. Tim you gonna be there Friday or Saturday? Gimme a shout if you still have my #.

Had a great summer on Oneida, not much time for forum reading, work was busy all summer as well. Really did good on the fall perch bite, it was on the hook.

Walleyes still by shore a bit behind the house, you have to wait till after dark a bit as the lake level is very low, but there are a few stragglers.

cny

We'll be there Saturday early afternoon. DC what booth are you helping out with? Hope to see y'all there.

Tim, DC, any suggestions for the Maki booth? I plan on hitting them hard.

Thanks