• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I feel sorry......

brdhunter

I feel really sorry for all of you that sit around and cheer on the Vikes every Sunday. I don't understand how people can waste a beautiful Fall Sunday afternoon watching the Minnesota Vikings? Boggles my mind every week. Thank god for Fantasy football (I can choose my own team, not Mr. Wolf choosing my team for me), cuz the Vikes continue to tank every year. The Fall is for fishing, hunting, or anything outdoors. I feel extremely sorry for all of those who bleed purple every week. Get back to the outdoors and enjoy our beautiful landscape (instead of being all [PoorWordUsage] that the Vikes lost AGAIN......whats new?)

O and after Fall is over.... its time to hit the Ice..... much more pleasing than watching the Vikes choke once more. Get out and enjoy the great state of Minnesota!

I'm not a fair weather fan........... I'm not a fan at all of the Vikes, never have been. I was raised hunting and fishing in the fall, not watching MN football.

If they make the playoffs I will watch and cheer them on, but I would still rather be hunting or fishing! I'm also glad I can say: I haven't been there through it all........thank god!

I feel really sorry for all of you that sit around and cheer on the Vikes every Sunday. I don't understand how people can waste a beautiful Fall Sunday afternoon watching the Minnesota Vikings? Boggles my mind every week. Thank god for Fantasy football (I can choose my own team, not Mr. Wolf choosing my team for me), cuz the Vikes continue to tank every year. The Fall is for fishing, hunting, or anything outdoors. I feel extremely sorry for all of those who bleed purple every week. Get back to the outdoors and enjoy our beautiful landscape (instead of being all [PoorWordUsage] that the Vikes lost AGAIN......whats new?)

I also feel sorry for you, for sitting infront of your computer to post that, your wasting a beautiful monday afternoon!

O and after Fall is over.... its time to hit the Ice..... much more pleasing than watching the Vikes choke once more. Get out and enjoy the great state of Minnesota!

I also feel sorry for you, for sitting in front of your computer to post that, your wasting a beautiful monday afternoon!

Originally Posted By: brdhunter

I also feel sorry for you, for sitting infront of your computer to post that, your wasting a beautiful monday afternoon!

I also feel sorry for you, for sitting in front of your computer to post that, your wasting a beautiful monday afternoon!

Not to mention FANTASY FOOTBALL..... LMAO>

brdhunter has some very good points! now, if you were Packer fans I could see sitting around on a Sunday afternoon watching a good football team play... smile

And that team would be whomever Green Bay's opponent is. Packers are just as bad or worse team as the Vikes this year.

I am with the first guy. No need to waste time watching the Vikes unless you need a good nap. The brand of football Childress plays makes even the most loyal football fan want to sleep.

And PS I am not a fairweather fan, but I would rather listen to them on the radio while out fishin or something else than sit there and watch them play that boring brand of ball that they play.

I am a huge Vikings fan, I always was, and always will be. I can honestly say, I dont live my life around them though. I dont stop hunting or fishing or whatever to watch them play. Although I will turn the radio on to listen to them play. I wont not make plans because they are on. Although alot of times watching them is my plan. Its a good way to spend time with friends, sit back and have a beer, and yell at the tv!

Go Vikes!!!!

For some reason I like to torture myself weekly and watch them. The pack are just as bad this year and the rest of the division sticks too. But, I love the purple so I watch. It's still fun to Watch AP and see a gleem of hope for the future hopefully.

Otto Man- what are you on?? And can I have some??? And finally last question- can you define "good" for me?? From what I have seen of the Packers, you must have a different meaning of that word. The Vikes are no better, but still rather watch them anyday