Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HOGEYE

VIN# Search

2 posts in this topic

Would anyone be willing to a a VIN search for me prior to me buying a vehicle I am looking at? If so please email me at kestnn01@hotmail.com Thanks

Sorry, I do not have an account set up with one of the veh. back ground checker sites.

You can go to carfax and do a free run to see if anything comes up bad. If it does, you will have to purchase the report to view the items. I think it might be worth the purchase in the long run.

Good luck!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•   If you are start talking to the owners of the campgrounds now about letting you know when there may be an opening. Ours fills up during the summer but at the end of the season the owners will start hearing about those that will be moving out at the end of the year. Lot's of relatives will tell their families as soon as they hear someone is moving out. Good Luck.
    • Thanks guys. Looks like there are a few lakes to checkout.
    • I really hope the wolves aren't seriously considering this. You take LeBron James off the cavs, and Irving leads them to an 8 seed in the east, at best! This is going to be KAT's team for years to come, so if Irving is looking to be top dog, it certainly won't be here! Personally, I don't think he'll be traded. If the lakers show any sign of improvement in this upcoming season, LeBron will be leaving to go there anyway, so Irving just needs to be patient and he'll be he top guy again.
    • We're definitely checking out our options in a couple of areas we like but I'm not sure if it will happen as early as next year or not.
    • Definitely something to be said about parking it an leaving.  My fees are nothing except the bills I help pay for at the family cabin.  Would hate hooking and unhooking all the time.
    • Still have my old sno-boat. Best portable shelter out there for pulling by hand. You scored a heck of a deal! I feel mine is irreplaceable! I don't use it much, but when I do, I'm so glad I have taken care of it and still have it 16 years later. I've had 1 zipper replaced on the D-door and some patching done at Canvas Craft years ago.  I think the other zipper is on it's way out, and will definitely get that repaired when needed. 
    • If you planning on doing any hand pulling at all then do not get the lodge she is a tank and would not fit in a short box. As long as your not 300+ lbs you'll be perfectly comfortable with 2 adults in the cabin. Also a cheap alternative to Hifax are a set of old downhill skis (normally $7-15 @ goodwill) I pull mine across parking lots all the time behind the wheeler and they hold up really well. An added bonus is if you cut them off at the end of the sled then they work great for loading and unloading the shack from your pickup box by yourself because the steel sides dig into the ground a bit keeping the bottom from sliding out.
    • tip to a couple good friends   Len,
      Thank you for the stream recommendation, Len! I love the layout of this stream. Fished it from 3pm until 6:30pm.  My brother threw panther 9s and I threw 6s. We scored a brookie/brown/bow trifecta.    
    • Nelson has been down in recent years in terms of Walleye fishing. Depends on what kind of water you like to fish. The flowage and Moose Lake are good if you like fishing really dark water. Grindstone and Lac Courte Oreilles, maybe even Round are also good walleye lakes, but those lakes have very clear water and will fish completely different than the dark water river impoundments in the area.
    • I think it would be an offensive and experience(post season) up grade. I all reality, we dont have the means to make the trade.  We are nearly out of money(cap space) and only have 11 players.  We need food cheap role players right now.   Only way would be to package Wiggins with future draft picks.  If the analysts are actually correct on how improved we will be, those draft pick wont carry a ton of value.
  • Our Sponsors