• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have gun will travel...

have gun, deks, boat, blind, motor, etc....will travel. My usual hunting bud is headed up nort and probably wont be available for this weekend. I'm off playing rock star Friday night so I cant hunt sat morning. However, I am definitely going to hunt Sunday, would like to have some company, more fun that way. It also allows me to believe I'm a better shot when I claim to have shot the birds that you shoot. Your boat or mine....if you arebgame send me a pm and we can work out details. I also have layout blind and few bags of full bodies if we wanna go that route. I am open to whatever.

I was thinking southeast on the river somewhere. Saw a few birds last sunday but only manged to bag one and witnessed the biggest flock of mergansers I've ever seen or heard about. I will have to scout on saturday midday and into evening and figure something out. Not quit sure what to do yet.