Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Newby question

3 posts in this topic

I want to take my son deer hunting in Wisc. Can I get a non resident youth license for him he's 12yo and has hunter safety? How much is it if they have one? I cant find a nonresident youth license on the dnr HSOforum

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0